Name:
Location: Tobaccoville, North Carolina

Monday, January 31, 2005

Coffee Percolator

I’m really enjoying the format of the course. At first I wasn’t sure how much interaction I would have with other classmates, but discussion has been great. I’m slow writing in my blog this week. I’ve enjoyed reading everyone’s comments on Blackboard. In many ways I feel like a coffee percolator. (I love coffee!) The good kind of percolator where the coffee sits in the tray up top and the water slowly flows through as a rich, delicious aroma fills the room. The blackboard discussion is the water flowing through my brain. All of these thoughts about how everything affects a course design are running through my head. The infrastructure, students, classroom setup, material, textbook, etc. all matter when planning a course. So many elements that can all be used to create a rich and powerful learning environment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home