Name:
Location: Tobaccoville, North Carolina

Monday, February 14, 2005

Strange Dreams

Yesterday I posted my needs assessment and personal comments about my course project. (See Blogs posted Feb 13, 2005) When I went to bed last night I was thinking of how to setup/layout my concept map. Well I had some strange dreams relating to my project. Things like - Have I really choosen an instructional design situation or Have I choosen to design an instructional tool? I see it both ways. It is an instructional tool becuase of how I would like to use my project in my Calculus courses. It is an instruction design situation becuase of all the components that go into making a course webpage useful, rather than just a pretty thing that shows you did a webpage. I guess my dream boils down to "Did I choose an appropriate project for this coure?" I know the project will be useful to me and will be done regardless, but is it appropriate for this course assignment?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home